Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NBA Free Agent Bonanza!

Now I'm just wondering other people's feelings on this: What makes an NBA player a Max player? This summer, the biggest NBA offseason EVER is brewing. But every free agent seems to think he's a max player, and I want to know who really is!

In my humble opinion, I believe LBJ and D-Wade are max players this offseason. Why? 2 straight MVP's (let's forget the postseason on LBJ) and an NBA title oughta do the trick. But the other guys? Puhhhh-leaze!

Joe Johnson-Wait, lemme check. Why wouldn't the Hawks want to sign this guy, who disappeared in the playoffs, insulted the crowd, and disappeared in the playoffs, to a max extention? I mean really JJ, you're a schmuck. Born to be a #2 player. Do #2's get max money? We'll see...

Amar'e-2 bad knees, a bad eye, a bad attitude, little to no defense, an ego the size of Rhode Island...But he did show up HUGE this postseason. Max? Not sure...

Boozer-Ha ha ha ha ha ha! My prediction: 25 games MAX next season for the Heat. Enjoy a max player who actually plays for 2.7 out of the 5 years, Miami. Oh and in crunch time-check his underpants.

Bosh-Would a Max guy let his team collapse like the Raps did? Isn't David Lee putting up similar numbers? What kind of a punk asks his Twitter followers if he should leave his current team? Show some spine, Bosh, and maybe some loyalty too! Max player?

I really want to know, what makes players Max? Scoring? Titles? MVP's? I honestly don't know the answer, but spending $100 million on anyone besides LBJ/D-Wade, to me, sounds just silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment